This was my mothers day gift:
• Vittorio curled up in my bed and wispered mommy, I love you.
• Vittorio decided that swimming was fun again and when we left he didn’t insist to take all the rubber animals with him
• Andrea takes the bottle, and eats sardines, avo, cheese, butternut, papaya…well everything
• I put Andrea down in his cot for his bed time (no bottle or dummy) he screamed for 30 sec and then went to sleep
• I read V a Book for his bedtime. When it was finished he looks at me and says – I’m tired, I want to sleep.
Well motherhood is sometimes just freaking awesome